Thursday, April 10, 2014

Reading the Alchemist - SLC Geography Artifact

 
    Over the past 3 or so weeks my block 3/8 humanities class and I have been reading Paulo Coelho's controversial and interesting novel The Alchemist. I can honestly say that it has been quite an experience reading a book of this quality and meaningfulness, I can truly say that it is a book like no other. After fully reading the book from cover-to-cover and annotating it me and two classmates discussed periodically about how the book was going, interesting points, parts that stood out, etc. We also researched a little bit about Paulo Coelho's own life and what inspired him to write this novel. All in all, the discussions were thoughtful, interesting, and helped the overall comprehension of the boo for a lot of us.

Links to the Discussions:

No comments:

Post a Comment