Friday, March 28, 2014

Geography 8 Test - SLC Geography Artifact



One of My Biggest Challenges Yet

This year I feel as if Geography has been one of the most challenging yet rewarding classes I've had this year. I love Geography, and I felt that throughout the course so far there are challenges you will have to face, probably my biggest challenge was the Unit Test. Every time I thought about it I was afraid I wouldn't do well but I noticed after I got it back that this was a perfect reflection of the effort I put into it. When I saw that I had received full credit it was a feeling of true satisfaction, I studied, produced, and performed my knowledge to the best of my ability and I believe the grade I got was the grade I deserved. So, I hope that as the year comes to an end I put as much effort into every Geography assignment so I can produce insightful, well thought-out material and receive the grade I deserve for it.

1 comment:

  1. Francisco- I already commented on how happy I was with your stepping up to meet this challenge and the success you had... so I won't do that again here. What I will say is that you've linked effort to success in a way that most of your peers are unable to do at this point. You will go far if you remember the Edison quote that "Life is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration"! It's been a pleasure and I look forward to the fourth quarter.- Mr.E!

    ReplyDelete