Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Geography Reflection Blog Post

Francisco M.
February 12, 2014
Geography Block 7

                                                                                
                                                    Geography: A Challenge, An Adventure

     Over the past few weeks I have been carefully studying the borders, landmarks, regions, and bodies of water of the African Continent. I can honestly say that it has been both challenging and interesting, I started off quick and with a little studying I was able to lock the information into my brain. But, not all of the class was simple and easy to comprehend, I honestly had a lot of trouble with the positions of the countries and landmarks on the actual map, a skill that we need to successfully complete dot map quizzes. After working on this aspect of my geography class I truly did improve, I just recently took the final Africa dot map and have now moved on to he content and skills section of the class, which hopefully will further enhance my understanding and comprehension of this beautiful and vibrant continent. One thing I can say that iv'e been doing really well on is going above and beyond in my work. Like my packet, I honestly tried very hard to make my packet great, and with a little work I accomplished it. I think that if I keep up this pace I am on my way to having a great semester in Geography 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment