Monday, January 27, 2014

Boyscouts Passion Reflection - SLC Personal Passion Artifact

Francisco M.
Short Boy Scouts Reflection


                                                             Boy Scouts, A Passion


Boy scouts, a passion, a true commitment to improve the daily lives of citizens and to stay physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight. This past year in boy scouts I have done many interesting activities with my troop and scout leaders such as rafting and camping in the forest near Guarujá. I think that I have really improved how I lead my boy scouts career by not only taking the duty more seriously but also participating in more and more boy scout activities. But, the question I really must ask myself is, how will I grow in boy scouts in the future? There is always room to improve in an activity, especially boy scouts, maybe by being more active in scout meetings, increasing my rank, or maybe just doing some community service. With all of these things in mind I truly believe that I am on track to progressing greatly this school year.
www.scouting.org

No comments:

Post a Comment