Thursday, November 28, 2013

Unit 3 Summative - Reflection

To be perfectly honest with all the readers out there, I was very very happy with my grade on this unit's summative test. I feel as if I my score was an honest reflection of my preparation and readiness in the subject. The tools I used to study for this test (build-your-own-studyguide, Science educational videos, etc.) really brought me far and truly allowed me to receive the grade that I did. On this test, overall, I feel that I did better than most other tests I've taken this year in science (my score being 86%) this is due, again, to the amount of preparation and time I took to study the night before. So, overall I am very happy with my score and I feel as if I really did receive the score I earned.



http://www.sks-science.com/images/scied-testtubesLRG.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment