Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Humanities Artifact #1: TIB



I think this is a clear reflection of my work in humanities so far. This shows, I think, how I truly give thought in my assignments and projects. This took me quite I while to record, but every time I recorded I took my time to make it right. The end result, to me was pretty good and the music truly supports what is said in my podcast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini-Reflection
    1 thing I could improve on in humanities is my "reaction time." To me, I think I take a whole lot of time to get ready after a teacher has explained and/or  assigned something. Next quarter I think I could try to work faster, better, and more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment